The Avondale Estates Downtown Development Authority (AEDDA) social media pages exist to provide news and information relevant to the business community in downtown Avondale. Information is aimed at prospective businesses and customers.
Criteria for Posting Information on AEDDA Social Media Pages
Followers and fans are welcome to engage in discussion, although AEDDA social media will neither feature nor promote:
· Nudity/pornography, indecent, adult and/or hate language or images
· Hostility or violence
· Attacks on ethnic, racial, or religious groups
· Illegal discrimination against any group
· Illegal or inappropriate use of firearms or drugs, or any illegal activity
· False, misleading or deceptive sponsorships/advertisements
· Language or information that is obscene, foul, vulgar, or insulting
· Information harmful to children or is of a nature to frighten children
· Cruelty to animals
· Online casino gaming, gambling or betting
· Information affiliated with or promoting political campaigns
· Solicitations for donations
AEDDA reserves the right to remove any comments that violate the above criteria and to ban users who violate this criterion multiple times.
#Repost@wafflehouseofficial with @get_repost
🥳 On this day in 1955, two neighbors, Joe Rogers, Sr. and Tom Forkner decided that Avondale Estates, GA needed a 24-hour restaurant. 65 years and over 1900 locations later, we want to celebrate that with YOU during our National #WaffleWeek!
On all our social media accounts, Sunday – Thursday, we will be posting fun ways that you can WIN Waffle House® Gift Cards and help us celebrate their legacy.