The Avondale Estates Downtown Development Authority (AEDDA) social media pages exist to provide news and information relevant to the business community in downtown Avondale. Information is aimed at prospective businesses and customers.
Criteria for Posting Information on AEDDA Social Media Pages
Followers and fans are welcome to engage in discussion, although AEDDA social media will neither feature nor promote:
· Nudity/pornography, indecent, adult and/or hate language or images
· Hostility or violence
· Attacks on ethnic, racial, or religious groups
· Illegal discrimination against any group
· Illegal or inappropriate use of firearms or drugs, or any illegal activity
· False, misleading or deceptive sponsorships/advertisements
· Language or information that is obscene, foul, vulgar, or insulting
· Information harmful to children or is of a nature to frighten children
· Cruelty to animals
· Online casino gaming, gambling or betting
· Information affiliated with or promoting political campaigns
· Solicitations for donations
AEDDA reserves the right to remove any comments that violate the above criteria and to ban users who violate this criterion multiple times.
The Town Green in Avondale Estates is a step closer to reality.
This proposed park will be approximately 2-acres, flanked by Lake and Oak streets, anchoring the Downtown District. Concept #9, which was designed by architect and local resident Sheri Locke and selected by residents, will guide the eventual design for this area.
The survey is now live and available online through February 25 at 5 p.m. Make your voice heard.