The Avondale Estates Downtown Development Authority (AEDDA) social media pages exist to provide news and information relevant to the business community in downtown Avondale. Information is aimed at prospective businesses and customers.
Criteria for Posting Information on AEDDA Social Media Pages
Followers and fans are welcome to engage in discussion, although AEDDA social media will neither feature nor promote:
· Nudity/pornography, indecent, adult and/or hate language or images
· Hostility or violence
· Attacks on ethnic, racial, or religious groups
· Illegal discrimination against any group
· Illegal or inappropriate use of firearms or drugs, or any illegal activity
· False, misleading or deceptive sponsorships/advertisements
· Language or information that is obscene, foul, vulgar, or insulting
· Information harmful to children or is of a nature to frighten children
· Cruelty to animals
· Online casino gaming, gambling or betting
· Information affiliated with or promoting political campaigns
· Solicitations for donations
AEDDA reserves the right to remove any comments that violate the above criteria and to ban users who violate this criterion multiple times.
Now that you've had ample time to relax over the holidays, it's time to get back on track. Clear out the old and welcome in the new. Your home and mind will thank you for it!
Finders Keepers is hosting a month of organizational workshops. Join them at Finders Keepers Furnishings to learn how to make the most of your space and time and bring much needed relief in the new year.
The cost of each workshop is 1 canned good or $1 to be donated to the Atlanta Food Bank. Workshops start promptly at 9:30 a.m. and seating is first-come, first-serve. Standing in the back is allowed.
Now accepting nominations! Development of Excellence awards are given annually to developers, local governments and other organizations or people who are making the 10-county Atlanta region a better place to live, work and play.